Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Italian Style Chilli

On my self-given dinner break tonight after hours pondering Women's History essay thesis's and divising a plan for my senior project I concocted this recipe with what I had in my kitchen (with my name on it) and it turned out delicious.

What You Will Need:
1 large can hearty tomato soup
1 pound ground turkey
Few handfuls of shredded mozzerella
Croutons (optional)
Italian seasonings (I prefer garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano)

Step One:
Heat up soup in small saucepan. At the same time put the ground turkey in a pan on medium; add seasonings.

Step Two:
Once the soup starts showing small bubbles add a few handfulls of cheese to thicken it.

Step Three:
Drain the ground turkey and slowly scoop it into the soup.
Let simmer few a minute or so.

Step Four:
Put into a bowl and top with about 5 croutons and some cheese

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We Are Not Bears loves chili! Except for Kyle, he's a vegan.

Nav said...

cant wait to try this on the weekend to impress my newlywed hubby!

xo Nav
http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

StylishByNature said...

Nice...Must try !!

Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com

Post a Comment